Google has moved some of its reports to the search console and they are very useful.
Here’s a look:
1. Links Report
The new links report combines the functionality of “Links to your site” & “Internal link” reports & now provides the following information:
- Top linking domains (Which sites link to me the most?)
- Top linked pages (Which are my top linked pages from other sites?)
- Which are my top linked pages from a specific site?
- Top linking text (What link text points to my site?)
- What are the links from a specific site to my page?
- What are the top sites linking to my page?
- Top linked pages (Which of my pages is linked the most from within my own site?)
- Which of my pages links to my page?
2. Mobile Usability Report
Now you can not only see the issues but can also fix it by submitting a reindexing request. Google said that they know how important mobile usability is for the site owners and allowing them to request a fix directly from the report will be super convenient.
Note: the features are the same, the upgrade is that you can now select the error and click “Validate Fix button” & Google will promptly Re-crawl the error.
3. Site and User Management
You can now add & verify new sites, and manage your property’s users & permissions using the newly added settings page.
These “new” features provide invaluable data. Take your time to explore the new search console and you will be able to figure out what feature and tools are most useful for you and how to use them to your benefit.